16.1.1. To define the identity management requirements for a secure system level access and to ensure systems and individuals interacting with NABIDH are known through a process of reliable security identification by incorporating identifiers and its authenticators.
16.1.2. To establish the categories of users and their respective identity authentication parameters within the NABIDH platform.
16.2. Scope/ Applicability
16.2.1. The scope of this document is the specification for audit requirements for implementation of the NABIDH platform among DHA licensed healthcare providers in the Emirate of Dubai.
16.2.2. This policy applies to NABIDH, and to all individuals and Healthcare facilities that have access to NABIDH managed Health Information, including:
– 184.108.40.206 DHA and their Business Associates or any subcontractors, who is responsible for oversight of NABIDH platform.
– 220.127.116.11 Public Health and their Business Associates or any subcontractors who is responsible for exchange of PHI.
– 18.104.22.168 NABIDH and their Business Associates or any subcontractors who is responsible for exchange of PHI.
– 22.214.171.124 HealthCare Facilities, their Business Associates, or any subcontractors who is responsible for submission, collection and use of PHI.
– 126.96.36.199 Subject of Care or the Subject of Care Agent who is responsible for providing appropriate consent to their data.